AMMUNITION TRANSFER FEE’S & INSTRUCTIONS:
These fees are only applicable for transferred in Ammunition purchases from other vendors (usually online purchases). For pricing & availability on ammunition that Bear State Tactical sells or for any questions regarding Ammunition transfers please call us at 949-463-7967 or email us email@example.com
IN-STORE FACE TO FACE PRIVATE PARTY AMMO TRANSFERS:
$5.00 (CASH ONLY) (NO SALES TAX COLLECTED)
AMMO TRANSFERRED IN FROM OUTSIDE VENDOR(S):
- UP TO 3000 ROUNDS $15.00 $20.00
- 3000-5000 ROUNDS $25.00 $35.00
- 5000-10000 ROUNDS $35.00 $40.00
- GREATER THAN 10000 **PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE**
- 8% CA SALES TAX MUST BE COLLECTED ON THE INVOICED PRICE (Including shipping charges made by vendor).
All transfers must be collected within 5 business days (Mon-Sat). We will charge a $5.00 per box/per day storage fee on the 6th day.
*****Any orders not picked up by the 15th day will be considered abandoned by the Purchaser*****
All transferred in orders must come with an ORIGINAL vendor invoice (PLEASE FORWARD THE INVOICE TO BEARSTATETACTICAL@GMAIL.COM…AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE SO THAT WE CAN BETTER ASSIST AT THE TIME OF PICK UP, we will not accept customer supplied invoices.
If no invoice is supplied we will charge Sales Tax on the full MSRP of the ammunition purchased.
No combining multiple shipments from other vendors.
Not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Please stand by for a call from Bear State Tactical, before coming in to pick up.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME
- 4263. Vendor Fee for Processing a Private Party (non-vendor) Ammunition SaleIn addition to any applicable Department of Justice fee, an ammunition vendor may charge the purchaser a fee(s) for processing the sale of ammunition between two private parties as follows:
(a) If the purchaser will be present for immediate delivery of the ammunition, the fee shall not exceed five dollars ($5).
(b) If the purchaser will not be present for immediate delivery of the ammunition, the vendor may charge an additional storage fee as agreed upon with the purchaser prior to the vendor receiving the ammunition.